Senior Financial Analyst - REMOTE
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: November 17, 2022
- *Type of Requisition:** Regular
- *Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:** None
- *Job Family:** Financial Analysis
- *We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the
most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across
the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our
work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us,
and that's important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by
embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to
deliver your best every day.**
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn
into opportunity. Our work depends on a **Senior Financial
Analyst** joining our team to support the State & Local sector. At
GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a **Senior** **Financial
Analyst** , you will be supporting and analyzing various financial
aspects of a portfolio of projects. You will be trusted to provide
support to the Finance Senior Manager and Program Manager of those
**A Day in the LIfe:**
- Cost accounting, revenue recognition, subcontractor financial
management, At-Risk coordination, forecasting, EAC development and
documentation, variance analysis, invoice preparation/review and
cash flow management.
- Responsible for complex tasks in various financial functions
such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
- Lead the creation of monthly and quarterly financial business
review to provide insight into business.
- Prepare monthly forecast, risk assessment and variance analysis
to senior management.
- Prepare financials for monthly close and forecasting
- Analyze both the monthly forecast and current quarter and
- Act as focal point for communication of financials.
- Develop long-range financial models in collaboration with the
- May have risk identification and recovery
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as
well as other government regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations,
policies, and procedures.
- Ensure subsidiary readiness for year-end audit.
- Provide financial leadership to the business, helping drive
- Manage revenue and cost adjustment submission, ensuring
accuracy and review of proper back up information.
- Collaborate across organizations/functions including sales,
operations, line of business and project management.
- Monitor and assess financial impact changes of Indirect rates,
rate pools, and allocations.
**REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS in order to be considered:**
- Bachelor's degree plus 5+ years of related experience OR nine
(9) years related experience in lieu of degree.
- Experienced using Microsoft Suite with and a heavy focus on
being proficient in Excel.
- Budgeting, financial analysis, or providing financial support
at the program or corporate level experience.
- Experience working for a government contractor.
- Ability to work remote independently.
**DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS** :
+ Oracle experience.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate
applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of
its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however,
GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend
on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, San Angelo , Senior Financial Analyst - REMOTE, Accounting, Auditing , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!