Assistant Project Manager - Renewables
Company: Rosendin Electric
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: March 6, 2020
Assistant Project Manager - Renewables
San Angelo, TX
Do you want to work with your fellow owners? Rosendin is one of the
largest electrical contractors in the United States employing over
6,000 people. We are EMPLOYEE OWNED - For 100 years, Rosendin has
created a reputation for building quality electrical and
communications installations, building value for clients, and
building people within the company.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for providing overall
administrative and construction support for our Project Management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage all aspects of project documentation including
submittals, RFIs and project meeting minutes.
- Supervise and direct overall project activities as assigned by
the Project Manager including planning and coordinating,
circumventing/resolving problem areas, ensuring all company/project
policies, procedures and standards are maintained, etc.
- Maintain all change order, submittal and document (drawing)
control logs. Prepare required logs and other project documentation
for construction meetings.
- Responsible for contract submittals that are accurate and
- Responsible for creating and issuing the Subcontractors'
- Responsible for the assembly and timely delivery of the Owner
and Maintenance Manuals.
- Ensure that the project quality control plan is in effect and
- Interacts with Subcontractors to make certain that we have
obtained the correct documentation and drawing for the Owner and
- Responsible for keeping the Warranty Log up to date.
- Represent company/project in meetings with client,
- Cooperate with and technically assist field personnel assigned
to area of responsibility.
- Monitor other contractors' activities and progress.
- Responsible for creating the Job Information Sheets and
establishing Job Files.
- Assume total project supervision responsibilities in Project
- Prepares price change orders and project reports and
- Works with payroll to ensure accurate payroll information.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned
based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or other related
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a construction-related role.
- Can be a combination of training, education and relevant work
experience that is equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- Knowledge of construction technology, scheduling, equipment and
- Tactful and has professional demeanor, and ability to interact
effectively with managers, employees, vendors and others
- Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to details
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management
- Ability to identify and meet customers' expectations and
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors,
clients, and others
10 - 25%
- General work environment - sitting for long periods, standing,
walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted
primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as
fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Rosendin Electric, San Angelo , Assistant Project Manager - Renewables, Executive , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!