HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE MANAGER @ Johnson & Johnson
Company: Eurest Services
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: July 11, 2019
- We have an opening for a HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE MANAGER
- Location: Johnson & Johnson - 3348 Pullman Street. San Angelo,
TX 76905. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday with limited weekends.
- Requirement: The housekeeping service manager will be
responsible for managing housekeeping and light maintenance
services. 2+ years of experience in
housekeeping/janitorial/custodial management. Clean room cleaning
experience preferred. Bilingual preferred.
- Grade: 10
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video
interviewing technology to fast track your career with our
award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job
application, you will be invited to participate in a short video
introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering
leading national business and industry organizations a
comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services,
allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an
optimal professional environment - an environment maintained by an
exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and
standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts
customized facility service strategies to efficiently and
consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly
reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts
in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully
provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance
in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets
and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the
ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and
building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what
matters most: their core businesses.
Full-time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Job SummarySummary: As a Housekeeping Service Manager, you will be
responsible for assisting in the successful operation and customer
service of the EVS/housekeeping department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Participates in recruitment and staff selection process.
- Assists with housekeeper scheduling.
- Assigns established work areas and or project duties.
- Plans and coordinates project work.
- Attends and participates in departmental staff meetings,
development and training courses.
- Provides and monitors individual guidance and motivation to
- Participates in facility Quality Assurance Program as
- Works with chemicals on a constant basis requiring special
clothing or safety equipment.
- Assigns equipment to staff; monitors daily equipment use,
cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensures that all equipment is clean and professional in
appearance at all times.
- Assists housekeepers on an as needed basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of support services, military, housekeeping, and/or
facilities maintenance experience.
- 1 or more years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality
and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group
- Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing
- Understanding of budgeting processes and awareness of profit
and loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an
ability to prioritize.
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful
- CRCST or any other applicable sterile processing certification
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate's degree is preferred.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.--Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.--*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Keywords: Eurest Services, San Angelo , HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE MANAGER @ Johnson & Johnson, Executive , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!