CBP SITE MANAGER SAN ANGELO with Security Clearance
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC)
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: July 31, 2019
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
CBP SITE MANAGER SAN ANGELO BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY * The Site
Manager plans, directs, controls, and monitors the Aircraft
Maintenance and Support Programs to ensure satisfactory completion
of program objectives.
* Serves as a liaison between PAE, Operational Units, and the PAE-
* Works for the PMO of CBP, PAE
* Maintains a partnership with the local and all other CBP
* Must be customer oriented.
* Allocates resources to meet all mission requirements.
* Ensures the maintenance organization is not overly tasked with
augmentation duties outside maintenance functional areas.
* Plans and directs project execution; monitoring and reporting
* Manages personal of assigned AOSU's and AOSA's ESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND ACCOUNTABILITIES * The Site Manager shall act as overall
Manager and Administrator for the Repair Station/AOS and contract
* The Site Manager shall be the primary interface and point of
contact with Government program authorities and representatives on
program/project and contract administrative issue.
* The Site Manager supervises operations by developing management
procedures and controls.
* Develops positive customer relationships between CP and PAE to
achieve contract objectives.
* Maintains close contact with the PMO.
* Coordinates operational matters and maintains liaison with
* Interfaces with PAE to resolve problems beyond unit's, alternate
or CRS capability.
* Devotes personal attention to the morale and welfare of all
employees; and provides a safe and healthful work environment.
* Establishes a close working relationship with AMO/AMI's to ensure
an understanding of the requirements and capabilities of
* Communicates and cooperates in the effort to enhance the
maintenance and mission capability.
* Conducts daily meetings. The meeting should include, at a
minimum, any issues with executing the established flying and
* Reviews of the previous day, current day, and next day's
activities, focused on identifying and resolving detractors to
* Establishes a Crash Damaged or Disabled Aircraft Recovery
* Approves company Operating Instructions containing specific
responsibilities for all PAE personnel IAW PAE Quality Plan.
* Ensures effective management of the Foreign Object Damage (FOD)
Program and the Dropped Object Prevention (DOP) program.
* Directs and Supervises the PAE Team at the site and assigned
AOSU's and AOSA's.
* Provides guidance and direction to the PAE management staff.
* Coordinates and directs the activities of all assigned personnel
by establishing duties required to accomplish the maintenance
* Ensures adherence to established standards of individual
performance and discipline.
* Interviews prospective employees and assists in the selection of
* Recommends and initiates personnel actions such as promotions,
transfers, and appropriate disciplinary action.
* Takes the actions necessary to ensure that all personnel
training, certification, and re-certification requirements are
* Responsible for PAE sites operating budget.
* Reviews and approves project costs and expenditures.
* Identifies, studies, and implements cost saving initiatives where
* Practices and promotes the principles of the Quality Management
Program to include all QPP's.
* Approves Special Certification Appointments. QUALIFICATION
STANDARDS * The Site Manager shall have six years management and
supervisory experience within the last ten years, in the
performance and execution of Government contracts. Within the six
years management experience, at least one year shall be in
technical program/project work related to aircraft maintenance.
* Bachelor's degree desired with graduate work in Logistic
Management /Civil Aviation or equivalent military experience.
* Must have extensive, thorough knowledge of the NAMP and CBP
aviation maintenance concepts and procedures.
* Must possess analytical abilities necessary to handle extremely
complex administrative, organizational, and aircraft maintenance
* Must demonstrate communicative, managerial, and organizational
skills necessary to effectively manage site operations.
* Must deal with the customer and company employees in a courteous,
professional, and effective manner.
* Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* Must be able to qualify for a SECRET security clearance, if
* Must have a basic knowledge of computers-able to input and
extract data. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Physical Demands: This classification's activities range from, an
office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight
line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping,
bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May
occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30
pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. Work
Environment: The diversity of work conditions may range from an
office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort
to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject
the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc.
May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail.
May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock
hazards. LICENSING, CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS * Security
* Driver's License
* A&P /IA (Desired) PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran's status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC), San Angelo , CBP SITE MANAGER SAN ANGELO with Security Clearance, Executive , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!