Registered Nurse (RN) - Branch Director, Home Health
Company: Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview:Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you
are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass
Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of
Encompass Health is hiring!As a national leader across home health,
hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health
is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the
communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to
care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for
our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is
compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful
of the need for employees to care for themselves and their
families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle
choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan.Responsibilities:As Branch Director,
you supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff
and report directly to the Agency Administrator. You will need to
be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective communication
skills both orally and in writing. You will need to understand the
issues related to the delivery of home health care services and be
able to problem solve. Previous home health and management
experience will serve you well in this rewarding role, and an
excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines is most
helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care on a daily
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which
the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience
within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is
preferred.Additional Information:Encompass Health - Home Health &
Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote
differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are
committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and
motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service
status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. At Encompass Health, we aren't only a workplace, we
are a community that truly 'sets the standard' by working and
living in harmony with one another.
Keywords: Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice, San Angelo , Registered Nurse (RN) - Branch Director, Home Health, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!