Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - FT Home Health
Company: Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:As a national leader across home health, hospice, and
inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is
consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities
we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care
exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our
patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is
compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful
of the need for employees to care for themselves and their
families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle
choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan.Responsibilities:Encompass Health is
looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our growing
and dynamic team.
- Provide nursing care to patients in the home setting, which
includes a wide range of medical/surgical procedures and involves
monitoring patient status and compliance and performance of
- Consult with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing
details about patient care.
- Prepare for and participate in weekly Case Conference
meetingsLVN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatment and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients'
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family membersQualifications:1. Must possess a
valid state driver's license.2. Must possess automobile liability
insurance.3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.4.
Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.5. Must be
able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.6.
Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Vocational Nurse in the
State of employment.Additional Information:Encompass Health - Home
Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to
promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We
are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and
motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service
status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. At Encompass Health, we aren't only a workplace, we
are a community that truly 'sets the standard' by working and
living in harmony with one another.
Keywords: Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice, San Angelo , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - FT Home Health, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!