SAN ANGELO, TX - Neurology Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Neurology opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com SAN ANGELO, TX - Neurology
San Angelo Community Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist
to join an established group in the community.
- Anticipated standard call of 10 days to include one
- Knowledge of Stroke Protocol is preferred
- Ability to interpret sleep studies is preferred
- Clinic is located across from the hospital; office space is
provided San Angelo Community Medical Center: 171-bed facility with
a wide range of services including a Level III-A Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an
Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
- 3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Fort Worth
- Diverse population of 100,000
- Family-friendly community with great public schools
- An outdoorsman's dream with hunting, fishing and boatingWe
offer a recruitment package that may include:
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment AssistanceRemember, Texas is a
TORT REFORM state with NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, San Angelo , SAN ANGELO, TX - Neurology Opportunity, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!