Veterinary Technician pSouthside Animal Hospital
Company: National Veterinary Associates
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Southside Animal Hospital is adding Experienced Veterinary
Technicians to their amazing Team!
Located in San Angelo, Tx - we are a full-service companion animal
hospital. We are a 24/7 hybrid hospital offering general practice
during the daytime and offer emergency services afterhours. We are
committed to providing quality veterinary care to our community. We
offer a variety of progressive, comprehensive care - including
preventative and emergency care. We utilize state of the art
equipment including digital radiology, Laser, Ultrasounds, In house
Laboratory, dental units and so much more!
Veterinary Technicians play an integral role in our hospital
whether they are handling patient care, taking care of clients,
assisting doctors in surgery, or providing quality nursing care to
hospitalized patients. You will fully utilize your skillset and
continue to develop your knowledge for years to come! We are
looking for a compassionate technician who is ready to put their
skills and leadership ability to work!
What to Expect:
- We pride ourselves on a welcoming environment where team
members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other.
- Technicians fully utilize their skills to provide a wide range
of treatments and procedures.
- Our tenured team of technicians enjoy having the opportunity to
mentor and guide newer technicians. They work hard to support and
encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art
equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care
and treatment services.
- We work hard, but we have a great time doing it. Everyone helps
everyone out on shift, ringing phones are answered by
- e hold ourselves to the highest standards when it comes to
patient care. We want to ensure they have a stress-free visit and
are treated as if they were our own! Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Veterinary experience
- Ability to execute treatment orders as directed by a DVM (to
include placing IV Catheters, phlebotomy, Injections, Anesthesia
Induction and Monitoring, perioperative surgical nursing etc).
- Ability to work independently to ensure exceptional nursing
care is delivered to all patients
- Ability to assess situations and respond accordingly,
communicate efficiently with sense of urgency when necessary
- Passionate about growth and development
- Positive attitude and TEAM Player personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to the demands of the day
- Ability to work efficiently, and remain calm during stressful
Short/Long Term Disability
Employee Pet Discount
For more information about our hospital, please visit:
Keywords: National Veterinary Associates, San Angelo , Veterinary Technician pSouthside Animal Hospital, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!