Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening in San Angelo, TX
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Pulmonology opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening: San Angelo, TX**
3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Full-time, permanent position
- H1B visa support
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Over 400 providers with over 35 sub-specialties for referral on
- Locally owned, not-for-profit facility, and sole healthcare
provider in San Angelo, Texas.
- Employed position with quality and production incentives
- Competitive salary with sign on, relocation, health/dental, life
insurance, CME allowance, PTO, short/long term disability,
malpractice and 3 retirement plans provided.
- Loan Assistance available
With a population of 100,000 we offer zero traffic, State
University, active art community, affordable housing, new
construction, exemplary schools - private and public, and a very
friendly community. Lots of outdoor recreational activities;
hunting, fishing, soccer, football, golf, baseball and more.
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, San Angelo , Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening in San Angelo, TX, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!