Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 13, 2022
228689 - Speech Therapist - Ballinger, TX - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare staffing is currently looking for a Speech
Language Pathologist to work onsite for our contracted
Shift: - -Mon-Fri, Days
- We are looking for a skilled, sympathetic Speech Pathologist to
provide quality care for our patients.
- The speech pathologist will perform screenings, assess patient
condition, and design therapy and treatment plans to help the
patient develop necessary speech skills.
- You should be caring and knowledgeable about speech-related
conditions and therapies.
- To succeed as a speech pathologist, you should be willing to
alter treatment plans to better suit the individual needs of a
diverse patient population.
- You should be caring, adaptable, analytical, and
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized
needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders
and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care
plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties,
which may include family members, teachers, or medical
- Effective clinical problem-solving skills to include but not
limited to: identify and prioritize issues in a responsive manner,
develop sound and innovative action plans, execute action plans on
a timely basis, and ensure appropriate results
- Be a strong team player
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a diverse
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English:
instructions, correspondence, charts, memos, and reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, productive work
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist state license (where
- Experience in an SNF setting - REQUIRED
- Rehab Optima Experience - Preferred
- Possesses a Master Degree in Speech Pathology
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the
American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in
his/her respective therapy profession.
Keywords: Sigma Inc, San Angelo , Speech Therapist, Healthcare , Ballinger, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!