Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)Overview
Registered Nurse (RN)
Come grow with us and support facilities at the heart of
healthcare. We're looking for RNs in the San Angelo area to serve
the needs of our clients and patients. Create your own flexible
Schedule, get Same-Day Pay, with No Catch.
ACLS, PALS & TNCC Preferred
Our continued growth is a testament to our commitment to our
Caregivers and patients alike!
* Assesses, plans, and implements client care as directed by
facility and NurseCore standards
* Maintains competency through continuing education
* Administers and records medications given
* Carries out prescribed treatments
* Admits and discharges patients as directed
* Respect patients' rights and maintain confidentiality
* All other duties as assigned
* Current RN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State
* 1-year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last 3 years in a
* Current CPR in compliance with the American Heart Association
* Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
* Successful completion of the skills assessment
Who We are at NurseCore
NurseCore is more than an agency, we're a family. We take great
pride in the compassionate nature of our leadership team and the
development opportunities offered to our nurses and caregivers. Our
team works locally in each city and surrounding areas to make
lasting partnerships with both facilities and caregivers that
improve the lives of those within their communities. We would love
for you to work with us and build a lasting relationship.
Our health professionals are the heart of NurseCore. That's why we
are happy to offer you competitive pay, benefits, a mobile app for
timesheets, and access to our elite 24/7 caregiver support
NurseCore provides benefits including health insurance and
immediate employment and income verification through Equifax.
Some agencies and mobile apps contract (1099) staff. We employ (W2)
our health professionals providing them coverage under our
liability insurance, employer-paid taxes, overtime, and holiday
pay*. We aim to assure you the best working and PRN experience with
the least amount of risk.
NurseCore is made exceptional by our commitment to founding
principles of professional and compassionate nursing services and
leadership. To keep to our promise of quality and professionalism,
we require all our applicants consent to a background check, and
drug screen. In compliance with State and Federal regulations,
NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to
EOE/Drug Free Employer
* NurseCore is compliant with all state and federal regulations and
providing holiday pay as directed in the employee manual for
specified marked holidays.
Keywords: NurseCore, San Angelo , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!