Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Are you a people person with a strong desire to make others
happy? If so, Comfort Keepers wants you to join our team of
compassionate weekend caregiver!
As a caregiver, you will provide attentive in-home care to seniors
as well as foster uplifting and dedicated relationships with them
and their families.
Weekend Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay - Sign-on bonus, referral bonuses, direct
deposit and incentive programs
- Continued Training - Fostering growth and development through
- Friendly Environment - 24-hour support available with a fun
- Companionship & Friendship - Creation of lasting relationships
- Reimbursement - Compensation for client related
- Flexibility - Flexible start dates with regularly available
hours and ability to work near your home
Job Responsibilities for Caregivers:
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming,
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a
personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal
relationships with seniors
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional
- Must be available to work weekend shifts
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your
application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that business. All
inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made
directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association
Keywords: HCAOA, San Angelo , Caregiver, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!