Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: NurseCore Management Services LLC
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Come grow with us and support
facilities at the heart of healthcare. We're looking for CNAs in
the Sonora and Ozona -areas to serve the needs of our clients and
patients. Create your own flexible Schedule, get Same-Day Pay, with
No Catch.Our continued growth is a testament to our commitment to
our Caregivers and patients alike.Bonus -$500 Bonus NEW CNA. Must
complete onboarding within 72hrs. Bonus paid after working 160 hrs.
Must be in good -standing.Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, and implements client care as directed by
facility and NurseCore standards.
- Maintains competency through continuing education.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Carries out prescribed treatments
- Admits and discharges patients as directed
- Respect patients' rights and maintain confidentiality
- All other duties as assignedQualifications: -
- Current CNA Certification with the State Board of Nursing in
the State of Texas
- Current CPR in compliance with the American Heart Association
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Successful completion of the skills assessmentWho We are at
NurseCoreNurseCore is more than an agency, we're a family. We take
great pride in the compassionate nature of our leadership team and
the development opportunities offered to our nurses and caregivers.
Our team works locally in each city and surrounding areas to make
lasting partnerships with both facilities and caregivers that
improve the lives of those within their communities. We would love
for you to work with us and build a lasting relationship.Why
NurseCore?Our health professionals are the heart of NurseCore.
That's why we are happy to offer you competitive pay, benefits, a
mobile app for timesheets, and access to our elite 24/7 caregiver
support staff.NurseCore provides benefits including health
insurance and immediate employment and income verification through
Equifax.Some agencies and mobile apps contract (1099) staff. We
employ (W2) our health professionals providing them coverage under
our liability insurance, employer-paid taxes, overtime, and holiday
pay*. We aim to assure you the best working and PRN experience with
the least amount of risk.NurseCore is made exceptional by our
commitment to founding principles of professional and compassionate
nursing services and leadership. To keep to our promise of quality
and professionalism, we require all our applicants consent to a
background check, and drug screen.
#CNA-HHAPandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA),
Location: Sonora, TX - 76950
Keywords: NurseCore Management Services LLC, San Angelo , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Sonora, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!