RN- Registered Nurse - ICU- Intensive Care Unit - EXPTEMP
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: February 12, 2024
TravelNurseSource is working with Alliant Personnel Resources to
find a qualified ICU/Critical Care RN in San Angelo, Texas,
$1,930 to $1,958 per week
About The Position
Alliant has a new Temp/Contract opportunity for a ICU- Intensive
Care Unit RN- Registered Nurse in San Angelo, TX! You must have a
valid license and current experience as a RN- Registered Nurse.
- RN- Registered Nurse- ICU- Intensive Care Unit
- San Angelo, TX
- Shift: 3x12
- Estimated Gross Pay Package: $1,929.60-$1,958.40 per Week
(Based on expected Hours/Week) Requirements:
- Current Resume
- Graduate of a RN- Registered Nurse education program
- Previous work experience as an RN- Registered Nurse.
- Current active and unrestricted RN- Registered Nurse license in
the Assignment state, if applicable
- Two recent professional supervisor references.
- Ability to pass background/urine drug screening as well as
complete other onboarding/compliance items as required by the
client worksite. Alliant Personnel Resources provides:
- Insurance: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement Plan WITH Company Match!
- Referral Bonus' 2nd to None! Current Employees earn up to
nearly $2000 per Referral!
- Overtime Premium Pay
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Housing Assistance & Stipends Alliant supports the experienced
RN- Registered Nurse or if you are just entering the field and/or
the traveling industry, our market knowledge and insights can make
a huge difference to your career and income! Job Reference #
27-259367. For more information please call or apply here for
immediate next steps! RN- Registered Nurse, ICU- Intensive Care
About Alliant Personnel Resources
We are your true partner in the field! One-on-one direct service is
top priority so that when you need assistance navigating job
options, managing your assignments, with compliance/payroll, or
just have questions you'll be able to talk to someone on the phone
or chat via Text/Email according to your preference. Alliant
provides travel/contract and full time job options to all levels of
Travel Nurses (RNs) as well as many other professions.
5 Benefits of Travel Nursing
- Different regions may incorporate alternative medicine
practices into healthcare. Exposure to these diverse approaches
broadens your understanding of holistic patient care.
- Healthcare facilities may follow different nursing models and
practices. Experiencing these diverse approaches broadens your
understanding of nursing and healthcare delivery.
- Managing assignments, travel logistics, and adapting to new
environments requires effective time management. Travel nursing
helps you hone your time management skills, a valuable asset in any
- Step out of your comfort zone and face new challenges,
fostering personal resilience and adaptability. Travel nursing
becomes a transformative journey that shapes not only your career
but also your character.
- Tailor your career path by selecting assignments that align
with your professional goals and interests. This customization
allows you to focus on areas of healthcare that resonate with your
Keywords: TravelNurseSource, San Angelo , RN- Registered Nurse - ICU- Intensive Care Unit - EXPTEMP, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!