Nephrologist Needed in San Angelo, Texas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Nephrology opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking board certified/eligible nephrologist to join a well-established multi-specialty group, West Texas Medical Associates.
- 1,000 inpatient dialysis cases/year
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Opportunity for outpatient services with DaVita
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment AssistanceCommunity Details
- This scenic community is surrounded by 3 lakes and rivers flowing through the city, it has an average morning humidity of 79%, but that drops to a comfortable average of 44% in the afternoons for a pleasant climate. The Snow is not common but will occur once or twice each year.
- The average annual temperature is 64.5 degrees, with average highs of 77.1, and lows of 51.8. This community receives an average of 251 days of sunshine each year, and the average rainfall is 20.91 inches. Recruiter Insights Compensation. The starting salary is $25,000 To $50,000 more compared to Similar Starting Salaries in San Antonio and Lubbock. Coupled with the cost of living of 25% lower than these metropolitan areas, you will be the physician with more income to pay down student loans, build your dream home, enjoy the quality of life and early retirement a career well executed deserves.
The Housing Market. Estimates on the home market value for this community projects home values for San Angelo have possibilities to increase a 3.1% within the next year. The median list price per square footage in San Angelo is $102, which is lower than the Metro area. Listing pricing for homes with 5 bed 3 bath 2 story home with office and an in-ground pool located in a central location are also possible to find for 259,900. The Community. San Angelo is located along the Concho River in Texas. It's known for its 1860s U.S. army post, the Fort Concho National Historic Landmark. The Concho River Walk is a long, green corridor with walking trails, gardens and parks, such as The Bosque and Kids' Kingdom. The Downtown Concho Avenue is lined with historic and restored 19th- and 20th-century period buildingsEmployer. A 171-bed facility, JCAHO-accredited, acute care medical center located in San Angelo, Texas. It is the oldest operated medical facility in the Concho Valley Community. The services provided by this organization include Adult and Neonatal Intensive Care Services, Full Service Health Club/Wellness Program, Neurology and Neurosurgery Services, Senior Services Program, Women's and Children's Services, Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Services, Level III Trauma Emergency Department, Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine Programs, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Services, and Safe Kids Childhood Injury Prevention Program. Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology surgeon jobs, nephrology associates jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, clinical nephrologist jobs, nephrology nurse jobs, clinical nephrology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, San Angelo , Nephrologist Needed in San Angelo, Texas, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!