Neurological Surgery Job in Texas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Surgery-General opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- BC/BE MD/DO Neurosurgeon needed to join a 35+ multi-specialty group
- 300+ providers in central west TEXAS
- Not-for-profit facility and licensed for 400 beds
- Join a group of 2 surgeons with shared call
- Full neuroscience department available Compensation Details
- Competitive salary
- Sign on
- Full benefits
- CME allowanceCommunity Details
- Located in central west Texas, 100,000 population.
- A dry and pleasant year round climate that enables year round recreational activities.
- The arts community is thriving.
- There are three lakes, state university, affordable housing, exemplary public/private schools and we have NO traffic.
- Regional airport connects directly to Dallas, TX.
- Excellent quality of life is offeredRecruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $100,000 To $125,000 More Compared To Starting Neurological Surgery Medicine Salaries In Austin, TX . Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This 3,084 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 5 bath home on beautiful Parkview Lake. This home has a 1,200 sq ft in-door pool room in addition to the 3,084 sq ft of living space. The 3 car garage also has an upstairs room that is great for a game room or office. This home can be yours for $325,000.The Community. San Angelo is a city in and the county seat of Tom Green County, Texas, United States. Its location is in the Concho Valley, a region of West Texas between the Permian Basin to the northwest, Chihuahuan Desert to the southwest, Osage Plains to the northeast, and Central Texas to the southeast. According to a 2014 Census estimate, San Angelo has a total population of 100,450.The Employer. Facility is licensed for 400 beds and provides a variety of clinical services to meet each patient's needs. We are the designated lead level 3 trauma center for the region, have a nationally recognized intensive care unit, provide critical care to newborns as young as 28 weeks gestation, perform state-of-the-art diagnostics in our radiology department, and provide complete testing and surgical capabilities for the cardiology patient among many more services. Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, San Angelo, Neurological Surgery Job in Texas, Healthcare, San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!