Anesthesia/Interventional Pain Management Physician opening in San Angelo
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Anesthesiology opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Title Anesthesia/Interventional Pain Management Physician opening in San Angelo Practice Details
- Seeking a--board certified/eligible Anesthesia - Interventional Pain Management physician--to join the medical staff.
- Anesthesia trained, pain management fellowship required
- Perform procedures, manage pain pumps, and provide long term pain services
- Two other pain management physicians in the community Recruiter's InsightCompensation.-- The starting salary is $50,000 To $75,000 more compared to--Pain Mgmt Starting Salaries in San Antonio and Lubbock.-- Coupled with the cost of living of 25% lower than these metropolitan areas, you will be the physician with more income to pay down student loans, build your dream home, enjoy the quality of life and early retirement a career well executed deserves.The Housing Market.-- Estimates on the home market value for this community projects-- home values for San Angelo have possibilities to increase a 3.1% within the next year. The median list price per square footage in San Angelo is $102, which is lower than the Metro area.-- Listing pricing for homes with 5 bed 3 bath 2 story home with office and an in-ground pool located in a central location are also possible to find for 259,900.--The Community.----San Angelo is located along the Concho River in Texas. Its known for its 1860s U.S. army post, the Fort Concho National Historic Landmark. The Concho River Walk is a long, green corridor with walking trails, gardens and parks, such as The Bosque and Kids' Kingdom. The Downtown Concho Avenue is lined with historic and restored 19th- and 20th-century period buildingsEmployer.----A 171-bed facility, JCAHO-accredited, acute care medical center located in San Angelo, Texas. It is the oldest operated medical facility in the Concho Valley Community. The services provided by this organization include Adult and Neonatal Intensive Care Services, Full Service Health Club/Wellness Program, Neurology and Neurosurgery Services, Senior Services Program, Women's and Children's Services, Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Services, Level III Trauma Emergency Department, Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine Programs, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Services, and Safe Kids Childhood Injury Prevention Program.-- Closest Major City
- 168 miles to Lubbock, TX
- 179 miles to Austin, TX
- 182 miles to San Antonio, TX
- 203 Miles to Fort Worth, TX Compensation Details
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation and CME expenses
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance Community Details
- This scenic community is surrounded by 3 lakes and rivers flowing through the city, it has an average morning humidity of 79%, but that drops to a comfortable average of 44% in the afternoons for a pleasant climate. The Snow is not common but will occur once or twice each year.
- The average annual temperature is 64.5 degrees, with average highs of 77.1, and lows of 51.8. This community receives an average of 251 days of sunshine each year, and the average rainfall is 20.91 inches.---- Colleges and Universities
- Angelo State University----(Full-time enrollment:--6,019;--Public)
- American Commercial College-San Angelo----(FT enrollment:--135)
- Texas College of Cosmetology-San Angelo----(FT enrollment:--114)-- Recreation
- Lakeview Park---The Lake View neighborhood includes Foster Coliseum and the San Angelo Fairgrounds. The Coliseum contains an indoor arena with a seating capacity of approximately 6,500 people. The Coliseum is a renowned venue for rodeo events.
- Kids Kingdom Picnic Shelter- Recreational Activities are available for children.----Lakes and reservoirs:--Lake Nasworthy, Lone Wolf Reservoir, Johnson Reservoir, Metcalfe Lake, Bell Street Reservoir, Ben Ficklin Reservoir--Rivers:--South Concho River, North Concho River, Middle Concho River.------ Shopping
- The community has 10 shopping centers.
- Nine are shopping centers with outside entrances and one is a fully enclosed mall.
- The Sunset Mall has 60-65 individual businesses and is anchored by Bealls, Dillards, JCPenney, and Sears.-- Cost of Living
- State Cost of Living Index-90.4--
- Cost of living index in San Angelo-85.0--
- Mean Housing Cost -$121,400 Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, San Angelo , Anesthesia/Interventional Pain Management Physician opening in San Angelo, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!