Neurological Surgery Job in Texas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: October 6, 2018
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Title Neurological Surgery Job in Texas Practice Details
- BC/BE MD/DO Neurosurgeon needed to join a 35+ multi-specialty group
- 300+ providers in central west TEXAS
- Not-for-profit facility and licensed for 400 beds
- Join a group of 2 surgeons with shared call
- Full neuroscience department available---- Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $100,000 To $125,000 More Compared To Starting Neurological Surgery Medicine Salaries In Austin, TX . Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This-- 3,084--sq ft, 4 bedroom; 5 bath home on beautiful Parkview Lake. This home has a 1,200 sq ft in-door pool room in addition to the 3,084 sq ft of living space. The 3 car garage also has an upstairs room that is great for a game room or office. This home can be yours for $325,000.The Community.--San Angelo is a city in and the county seat of Tom Green County, Texas, United States. Its location is in the Concho Valley, a region of West Texas between the Permian Basin to the northwest, Chihuahuan Desert to the southwest, Osage Plains to the northeast, and Central Texas to the southeast. According to a 2014 Census estimate, San Angelo has a total population of 100,450.The Employer. Facility is licensed for 400 beds and provides a variety of clinical services to meet each patient's needs. We are the designated lead level 3 trauma center for the region, have a nationally recognized intensive care unit, provide critical care to newborns as young as 28 weeks gestation, perform state-of-the-art diagnostics in our radiology department, and provide complete testing and surgical capabilities for the cardiology patient among many more services. Closest Major City
- 179.3 miles to Austin, TX--
- 180.4 miles to San Antonio, TX------ Compensation Details
- Competitive salary
- Sign on
- Full benefits
- CME allowance Community Details
- Located in central west Texas, 100,000 population.
- A dry and pleasant year round climate that enables year round recreational activities.
- The arts community is thriving.
- There are three lakes, state university, affordable housing, exemplary public/private schools and we have NO traffic.
- Regional airport connects directly to Dallas, TX.
- Excellent quality of life is offered Colleges and Universities
- Retail trade (14%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Construction (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Health care and social assistance (9%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (8%)
- Public administration (6%) Recreation
- South Side Recreation Center
- San Angelo Recreation Department
- Carl Ray Johnson Recreation Cente Shopping
- Sunset Mall
- Stadium Park Shopping Center
- Concho Confetti Antique Mall Cost of Living
- Mean Housing Cost - $136,500
- City Cost of Living Index - 85.0 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
- State Cost of Living Index - 91.2 Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, San Angelo , Neurological Surgery Job in Texas, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!