Hospitalist / BC/IM Central West Texas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Hospitalist opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7113Practice Details
- BC/BE HOSPITALIST--to work with--seven other physicians - 7on-7off -- Mon ---- Sun
- 7 on - 7 off, 7a - 7 p, work with--sseven other Hospitalists with an average of--15 - 18 encounters daily.
- IM BC/BE and must be able to manage vents.
- Hospital licensed for 409 beds, Level III designated trauma center, 17bed ICU with intensivist on staff.
- Over 35 sub-specialties available for consults.--Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Hospitalist Medicine Salaries In Austin, TX . Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market. This-- 3,084--sq ft, 4 bedroom; 5 bath home on beautiful Parkview Lake. This home has a 1,200 sq ft in-door pool room in addition to the 3,084 sq ft of living space. The 3 car garage also has an upstairs room that is great for a game room or office. This home can be yours for $325,000.The Community.--San Angelo is a city in and the county seat of Tom Green County, Texas, United States. Its location is in the Concho Valley, a region of West Texas between the Permian Basin to the northwest, Chihuahuan Desert to the southwest, Osage Plains to the northeast, and Central Texas to the southeast. According to a 2014 Census estimate, San Angelo has a total population of 100,450.The Employer. Facility is licensed for 400 beds and provides a variety of clinical services to meet each patient's needs. We are the designated lead level 3 trauma center for the region, have a nationally recognized intensive care unit, provide critical care to newborns as young as 28 weeks gestation, perform state-of-the-art diagnostics in our radiology department, and provide complete testing and surgical capabilities for the cardiology patient among many more services.Closest Major City
- 179.3 miles to Austin, TX--
- 180.4 miles to San Antonio, TX------Colleges and Universities
- Retail trade (14%)
- Manufacturing (11%)
- Construction (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (10%)
- Health care and social assistance (9%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (8%)
- Public administration (6%)Recreation
- South Side Recreation Center
- San Angelo Recreation Department
- Carl Ray Johnson Recreation CenteShopping
- Sunset Mall
- Stadium Park Shopping Center
- Concho Confetti Antique Mall Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, San Angelo , Hospitalist / BC/IM Central West Texas, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!