Neurologist Opening at San Angelo Community Medical Center - Great Opp
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Job ID: 7595Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established group in the community.
- Anticipated standard call of 10 days to include one weekend
- Knowledge of Stroke Protocol is preferred
- Ability to interpret sleep studies is preferred
- Clinic is located across from the hospital; office space is provided Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The starting salary is $25,000 To $50,000 more compared to Similar Starting Salaries in San Antonio and Lubbock. Coupled with the cost of living of 25% lower than these metropolitan areas, you will be the physician with more income to pay down student loans, build your dream home, enjoy the quality of life and early retirement a career well executed deserves.The Housing Market. Estimates on the home market value for this community projects home values for San Angelo have possibilities to increase a 3.1% within the next year. The median list price per square footage in San Angelo is $102, which is lower than the Metro area. Listing pricing for homes with 5 bed 3 bath 2 story home with office and an in-ground pool located in a central location are also possible to find for 259,900. The Community. San Angelo is located along the Concho River in Texas. It's known for its 1860s U.S. army post, the Fort Concho National Historic Landmark. The Concho River Walk is a long, green corridor with walking trails, gardens and parks, such as The Bosque and Kids' Kingdom. The Downtown Concho Avenue is lined with historic and restored 19th- and 20th-century period buildings Employer. A 171-bed facility, JCAHO-accredited, acute care medical center located in San Angelo, Texas. It is the oldest operated medical facility in the Concho Valley Community. The services provided by this organization include Adult and Neonatal Intensive Care Services, Full Service Health Club/Wellness Program, Neurology and Neurosurgery Services, Senior Services Program, Women's and Children's Services, Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Services, Level III Trauma Emergency Department, Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine Programs, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Services, and Safe Kids Childhood Injury Prevention Program. Closest Major City
- 168 miles to Lubbock, TX
- 179 miles to Austin, TX
- 182 miles to San Antonio, TX
- 203 Miles to Fort Worth, TX Colleges and Universities
- Angelo State University (Full-time enrollment: 6,019; Public)
- American Commercial College-San Angelo (FT enrollment: 135)
- Texas College of Cosmetology-San Angelo (FT enrollment: 114) Recreation
- Lakeview Park -The Lake View neighborhood includes Foster Coliseum and the San Angelo Fairgrounds. The Coliseum contains an indoor arena with a seating capacity of approximately 6,500 people. The Coliseum is a renowned venue for rodeo events.
- Kids Kingdom Picnic Shelter- Recreational Activities are available for children. Lakes and reservoirs: Lake Nasworthy, Lone Wolf Reservoir, Johnson Reservoir, Metcalfe Lake, Bell Street Reservoir, Ben Ficklin Reservoir Rivers: South Concho River, North Concho River, Middle Concho River. Shopping
- The community has 10 shopping centers.
- Nine are shopping centers with outside entrances and one is a fully enclosed mall.
- The Sunset Mall has 60-65 individual businesses and is anchored by Beall's, Dillards, JCPenney, and Sears. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, San Angelo , Neurologist Opening at San Angelo Community Medical Center - Great Opp, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!