Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - BHOP
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: February 10, 2019
Couple and Family opening in San Angelo, Texas. This and other social worker jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Spring 2019 contract start date. Position contingent upon contract award. Incumbents highly encouraged to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - BHOP in San Angelo, Texas. The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - BHOP job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system that provides a full range of healthcare to the military and their families. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-Friday scheduleDay scheduleFantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employmentLicensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - BHOP Job Overview:
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient's problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families. Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
- Attend and participate in meetings and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Maintain accurate and current notes of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Provides brief (typically no more than four appointments) cognitive/behavioralinterventions in primary care
- May provide classes in format appropriate for primary care Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - BHOP Job Qualifications:
Master's degree in Social Work (MSW)Education: Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).Prior clinical experience is comparable setting within the past two yearsLCSW Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state license honored.Computer CompetencyBLS
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, San Angelo , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - BHOP, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!