San Angelo, TX / ENT / Base of $352K (Physician #)
Company: Source Medical
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: March 9, 2019
San Angelo, TX / Central Texas / County Population of 125K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join a locally owned, not-for-profit practice.
- Join two other ENT physicians with shared call.
- Compensation: Base salary of $352,300.00 with a guarantee of $444,300.00. RVU threshold: 5,422 with conversion factor of 63.96. Quality incentive: 10% of base (35,230.00).
- Benefits include: Sign on (10k), Relocation (10k), Stipend (10k), Annual CME allowance 12,500, Tail paid after 3 years, 401(k), 457b (profit sharing and retention bonuses), 35days PTO / annual, Life insurance, Health/dental, Long/short term disability, etc. Community: San Angelo lies in the midst of West Texas ranching country almost in the center of Texas and is home to about 100,000 friendly people. A virtual oasis, San Angelo is home to three lakes, as well as the beautiful Concho River, which runs through the heart of the city. Today's San Angelo offers a delightful mixture of arts and culture of West Texas. And there are many treasures: artistic alleys, historic murals, internationally acclaimed waterlilies and the pink-hued Concho pearls, found in freshwater mussels unique to this area.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Click Here to Apply] or call 1- [Click Here to Apply] . JO-10.
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, San Angelo , San Angelo, TX / ENT / Base of $352K (Physician #), Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!