Multiple Hospitalists Needed in San Angelo, TX - Great area in west Te
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Job ID: 7839Practice Details
- Seeking multiple BC/BE Hospitalists to join an established
group in the community:
- 14 on/14 off schedule
- Must be comfortable handling ICU, vents, and acute
- Join 4 other hospitalists in the group
- Office located within the hospital - includes a hospitalist
dedicated work space and equipment
- No visa assistance available Recruiter's InsightCompensation.
The starting salary is $25,000 To $50,000 more compared to Similar
Starting Salaries in San Antonio and Lubbock. Coupled with the cost
of living of 25% lower than these metropolitan areas, you will be
the physician with more income to pay down student loans, build
your dream home, enjoy the quality of life and early retirement a
career well executed deserves.The Housing Market. Estimates on the
home market value for this community projects home values for San
Angelo have possibilities to increase a 3.1% within the next year.
The median list price per square footage in San Angelo is $102,
which is lower than the Metro area. Listing pricing for homes with
5 bed 3 bath 2 story home with office and an in-ground pool located
in a central location are also possible to find for 259,900. The
Community. San Angelo is located along the Concho River in Texas.
It's known for its 1860s U.S. army post, the Fort Concho National
Historic Landmark. The Concho River Walk is a long, green corridor
with walking trails, gardens and parks, such as The Bosque and
Kids' Kingdom. The Downtown Concho Avenue is lined with historic
and restored 19th- and 20th-century period buildings Employer. A
171-bed facility, JCAHO-accredited, acute care medical center
located in San Angelo, Texas. It is the oldest operated medical
facility in the Concho Valley Community. The services provided by
this organization include Adult and Neonatal Intensive Care
Services, Full Service Health Club/Wellness Program, Neurology and
Neurosurgery Services, Senior Services Program, Women's and
Children's Services, Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Services, Level
III Trauma Emergency Department, Orthopedic Surgery and
Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine Programs, Wound Care and
Hyperbaric Services, and Safe Kids Childhood Injury Prevention
Program. Closest Major City
- 168 miles to Lubbock, TX
- 179 miles to Austin, TX
- 182 miles to San Antonio, TX
- 203 Miles to Fort Worth, TX Colleges and Universities
- Angelo State University (Full-time enrollment: 6,019;
- American Commercial College-San Angelo (FT enrollment:
- Texas College of Cosmetology-San Angelo (FT enrollment: 114)
- Lakeview Park -The Lake View neighborhood includes Foster
Coliseum and the San Angelo Fairgrounds. The Coliseum contains an
indoor arena with a seating capacity of approximately 6,500 people.
The Coliseum is a renowned venue for rodeo events.
- Kids Kingdom Picnic Shelter- Recreational Activities are
available for children. Lakes and reservoirs: Lake Nasworthy, Lone
Wolf Reservoir, Johnson Reservoir, Metcalfe Lake, Bell Street
Reservoir, Ben Ficklin Reservoir Rivers: South Concho River, North
Concho River, Middle Concho River. Shopping
- The community has 10 shopping centers.
- Nine are shopping centers with outside entrances and one is a
fully enclosed mall.
- The Sunset Mall has 60-65 individual businesses and is anchored
by Beall's, Dillards, JCPenney, and Sears. Keyphrases: hospitalist
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, San Angelo , Multiple Hospitalists Needed in San Angelo, TX - Great area in west Te, Healthcare , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!