Remote Customer Service
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers.
Hello, Liveops.Our well-known clients are seeking Independent
Contractors to provide virtual services to their customers across a
variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed
Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support. As an
Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and
where to provide services. Login and provide services when it works
for you as you are your own self-employed boss!Liveops ranked in
FlexJob's 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs As an Independent
Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss. Our
Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with
- Creatively problem solving.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens
simultaneously. Successful Independent Contractors will have the
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and
- Basic typing skills
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult
callers Earning Potential: As a business provider of call center
services, you will submit invoices and receive payment for
completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most
programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting
callers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based
pay or other incentives.As a self-employed 1099 Independent
Contractor providing virtual call center services to Liveops and
it's clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations.
Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call
volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible
for expenses and control their own profit and loss. Want to Learn
More?! Hear from Liveops Independent Contractors on the benefits of
being your own boss, tips for success, and how being an Independent
Contractor with Liveops provides the flexibility and balance to
achieve your personal and professional goals. Application and
Certification Process: To become an Independent Contractor the
following are required:
- Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes
passing a background/credit check
- The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid
directly to our vendor
- View our background and credit check requirements here
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements,
including certification specific to a program We have a variety of
programs starting every week! Program Metrics Requirements: These
programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to
participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted
minimum standards to maintain eligibility. Availability Independent
Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in
30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate
when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more
you service, the higher your earning potential!
- Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change,
however generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST.
Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability. Technology
Needed for Success: Please review the Liveops basic technology
requirements by clicking here
- Please note, several clients will require additional security
measures and technology equipment
- Liveops systems are not currently compatible with Mac or
Chromebook What's Next?! Submit your application today! Once
qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps! Get
ready to join Liveops Nation!
Keywords: Liveops, San Angelo , Remote Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!