$55/hr ER - RN - Contract PRN Days and Nights
Company: AdventHealth Central Texas
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: November 12, 2021
RN----- Contract--- Days and Nights NeededAdventHealth Central
Texas - Emergency Unit Contract RNsLocation Address:--2201 S Clear
Creek Rd., Killeen, TX76549Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth
Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and
Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
activityWork Hours/Shift:PRN Contract (Every unit is open to
interview)You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses, develops, implements, and evaluates a comprehensive
plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in
conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external
- Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their
biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning
needs by procuring services through hospital resources.
- Contacts other key members of the team as needed.
- Seeks peer consultation regarding cases that present
problems/significant variances.What You Will Need:
- 3 years RN experience.
- Completion of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or
master---s degree program in Nursing.
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the
state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
- BLSContract Terms:--
- Emergency Staff: Team Members with at least one year of
relevant experience hired for a clearly defined time period (in
60-day or 90-day increments) that receive a special emergency rate
of pay per the Emergency Temporary PRN Agreement.
- Orientation: All Emergency Staff must attend appropriate
general orientation class per facility requirements. Clinical staff
must also attend clinical orientation as deemed appropriate by
- As a member of AdventHealth Emergency Staff you agree to the
- Must be willing to work ANY shift including nights, holidays,
and weekends, with a minimum of 4 12-hour shifts per pay
- Must work any holiday that falls in the emergency time
- Will be the first to be called off in low census.
- The work schedules and assignments will be at sole discretion
of nursing administration.
- In the event an Emergency Staff member cannot work an assigned
shift, they must notify the Nursing Supervisor and their assigned
unit at least 2 hours prior to the shift; and make up the shift at
the discretion of the Department Director. Two missed shifts that
are not made up will be considered willful termination of this
- Any overtime must be pre-approved by Department Director.
- AdventHealth does not provide Emergency Staff with a guarantee
of a minimum number of working hours per week during this period
and hereby reserves the right, based on census/staffing needs of
the division, to cancel any shift and/or shifts. The employee shall
not be compensated should cancelled shifts occur.
- Emergency staff members will be expected to float to other
areas of assignment within the healthcare system at the direction
of the Department Director and within their scope of practice and
- Emergency staff are not eligible for benefits, other than those
defined by Federal and State Law and as stated in the AdventHealth
- Emergency staff will be required to keep their licenses,
certifications, and registrations in an active status. Employees
who permit their required licenses, certifications and/or
registrations to expire/lapse will be placed on an unpaid
suspension and not allowed to be placed on schedule.
- Emergency staff shall not interpret this Agreement as a
guarantee for future and/or permanent employment with
- Emergency Staff requesting any extensions to a prior Agreement
must sign a revised emergency agreement. Verbal agreements are
Keywords: AdventHealth Central Texas, San Angelo , $55/hr ER - RN - Contract PRN Days and Nights, Human Resources , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!