IT Professional (Part-Time)
Salary: $13.00 to $33.00 /hour
This position requires enlistment in the United States Army
Reserve as a soldier.
As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a
career in the Army Reserve (part-time), pay for college, access to
low-cost healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership
skills, college credit, and home-town stability.
This is an entry-level position with no experience
· Information technology specialists are responsible for
maintaining, processing and troubleshooting military computer
· Attend Basic (10 Weeks) and advanced training (20 Weeks) with
· Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
· Age - 17 to 34 years old
· Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma,
GED or higher
· Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
· Submit to background and medical screening
· Up to $20K bonus
· Up to $70,000 for additional education benefits
· Local stability
· Additional living expenses while at training
Work locations include all 50 states.
When you are interested in finding out more about this position,
please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an
email/text from our Army virtual recruiting station.
Speak to a recruiter today!
SFC Marshall Scabet