Hospice PRN RN On-Call After Hours / Weekends
Company: The Clearfork Group
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: May 3, 2021
St Gabriel's Hospice & Palliative Care is hiring an On-Call
Weekend RN for the San Angelo area. Candidates should
desire to be part of a hard-working and supportive team where they
will be valued. If providing stellar patient care is important to
you, please apply!
RN CASE MANAGER
Job Summary: The primary functions of our
PRN RN are to administer skilled nursing care for hospice and
palliative appropriate patients either in their place of residence,
a skilled nursing facility or an assisted living facility. The
duties of the RN Case Manager are to assume responsibilities of the
coordination of care between the patient, healthcare providers,
team members, as well as their families.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Nursing School
- 2 years hospice experience preferred, have a current active and
valid Texas State license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Candidate must possess proof of current nursing license and
- Current Texas Drivers License and auto insurance.
- All Nurses must have reliable transportation with current
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check and
We are searching for individuals who possess a high degree of
integrity, strong work ethic and a dedication to compassionate
patient care. Please submit resume if you are ready to join our
2019 The Clear Fork Group
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Clearfork Group, San Angelo , Hospice PRN RN On-Call After Hours / Weekends, Other , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!