Southwest Convenience Stores is seeking candidates for the
position of Part-Time Sales Associate at 6265 S. 7th St - Abilene,
TX. In this role, the Sales Associate is a critical team member
ensuring delivery of superior service and products to maximize
profits. The candidate will need to perform functions to ensure
safety of their fellow colleagues along with our daily customers,
adhere to company policy and procedure while providing top notch
Come #jointheenergy! We offer top of the line benefits along
with 401k, growth opportunities and weekly fuel discounts for all
of our employees (with our rewards card).
- Meet company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any
government regulated products and services.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or
- Complete training activities and pass minimum job performance
- Follow company policies and procedures of conduct and code of
- Other duties as assigned.
- Value time and use your time effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Passionate about performance and exceeding goals.
- Strategic thinker, can operate efficiently with minimum
- Act with customers in mind and be dedicated to meeting the
expectations and requirements of internal and external
- Get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements
in products and services.
- Performance driven with the end in mind.
- Can do attitude when faced with obstacles.
- Embraces a fast paced environment
Lifting up to 40 pounds 10%
Travel Requirements- 0 overnight stays per year
Handle Hazardous Materials- 5%
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Read, understand, and speak English at a minimum of an eighth
- Comprehend and perform basic math skills
- Understand, comprehend, and perform basic computer and
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity
BECOME PART OF THE ENERGY
It's an exciting time to join Delek. We're on a mission to
attract, retain, and engage the best and brightest talent - those
who are great team players and leaders who make it their first
priority to serve.
- We are performance driven
- We value a passion for excellence
- We value teamwork
- We value and reward hard work and dedication
Delek US offers the opportunity to provide you with more than a
job - we want to help you build a career.
Since our inception, our ability to hire the right people for
the job has served us well, resulting in an impressive record of
consistent growth and profitability. With more than 3,500 employees
in nine states, we have brought together a diverse team of
professionals passionate about investing their time and expertise
in one of the most dynamic downstream energy companies in the
Welcome to Delek US Holdings