Airport Agent - Ramp and Customer Service
Company: ENVOY AIR INC.
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing
airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the
opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work
with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team
committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines
- Training and development programs to take your career to the
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to
Pay: $11.12 hourly
$1,500 SUMMER SIGN ON BONUS!
How will you make an impact?
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway
to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger
baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items
can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push
in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag
carts to deliver baggage to the claim area or the connecting
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service
- Create a positive start to a passenger's trip by being the
first to greet the passenger and providing a seamless check-in and
- Use appropriate reservation/ticketing software to rebook
itineraries, issue boarding passes, calculate and collect any
- Inform passengers through all aspects of their experience with
Amercian Airlines by communicating appropriate information about
their trips and belongings
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure passenger
information is processed accurately and flights are sent out on
- Listen to passengers and resolve their issues in accordance to
company policies and procedures as a result of flight interruptions
in a timely and friendly manner
- May work in the Baggage Service Office to track the location of
baggage and handle passenger questions
Who are we looking for?
Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver's
license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from
being considered for this role
Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights,
weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other
items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job
outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Abe to communicate in a clear, polite, and friendly manner
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the
- Authorized to work in the United States without
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief
overview of the position. It's not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills
required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be
subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: ENVOY AIR INC., San Angelo , Airport Agent - Ramp and Customer Service, Other , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!