Company: Buckner International
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: June 10, 2021
About the Role
As an Physical Therapist you will impact the lives of our
residents through therapy treatment programs in a variety of
settings according to accepted Physical Therapy practices and
What You'll Do
As a member of our team you will have an impact on our clients
through accomplishment of the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate, develop and initiate individual physical therapy
treatment plan for residents.
- Deliver physical therapy treatments and modalities per
- Assign and supervise care given by the PTA and or Therapy
- Maintain records and submit documentation timely.
- Complete discharge summary timely and accurately.
- Maintain communications with residents and family members on an
- Work successfully as part of a team and be responsible for
developing and maintaining strong working relationships with
What You'll Bring to the Team
To be successful in this role and a great addition to our team
we need you to come with the following:
- A current certification as an Physical Therapist in the state
- Age 21 with a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
so you can be insured on the Buckner insurance and travel within
the campus to provide services.
In addition to the amazing qualifications and experiences listed
above, if we had our say, we would also look for:
- One year related experience.
- Prior related experience or training in rehabilitative and
- Experience with aging population.
At Buckner one of the ways we show value to our team members is
by offering the following perks:
- Medical and Dental benefits for employees and their eligible
- Life insurance;
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits;
- Paid Time Off and Holidays;
- Retirement Savings Plan; and
- The 5Star Fun Benefit: encourages employees to spread good
cheer to their co-workers and others, creating a happy, healthy
environment for all!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all
applicants - with respect. Buckner is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO is the law). You will be treated fairly throughout our
recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at
Keywords: Buckner International, San Angelo , Physical Therapist, Other , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!