Summary: This position is responsible for the day-to-day
coordination and managing of activities around the Districts
reservoir including operations and maintenance and administrative
responsibilities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Operations and Maintenance -
* Coordinate and manage daily reservoir park and Wildlife
Management Area (WMA) activities.
* Ensures daily reservoir park maintenance and upkeep is
* Develop & make recommendation for park improvements.
* Monitor use and upkeep of District Facilities at the
* Assist in monitoring of reservoir water quality as needed.
* Maintain weekly progress reports on all activities and
* Ensure Reservoir buoys are properly set and maintained.
* Monitor oil production/pipelines near lakes for water quality
* Coordinate reservoir project activities affecting other
* Assist other departments as needed.
* Monitor monthly expenditures to stay within budgetary
* Screen, interview and recommend new employees for
* Ensure boat ramps and docks are safe, clean and ready for
* Ensure restrooms, picnic table and camp sites are safe, clean
and ready for public use.
* Ensure trash is picked up, controlled and properly disposed
* Ensure new employees are trained, monitor their progress.
* Monitor and check time sheets of reservoir staff.
* Ensure all reservoir employees adhere to the Districts Safety
* Ensure work is performed in a safe and organized manner and
that the Districts facilities are maintained in an operational and
* Follows appropriate policies, procedures, rules and
* Maintain accurate records.
* Performs other duties as needed.
* Collect public use permits sales receipts and fees from
* Collect public use permits sales receipts from area store
* Maintain CRMWD public permit boxes.
* Manage public pavilion rentals.
* Coordinate lake and park patrol activities as required.
* Coordinate and communicate with area law enforcement personnel
and state Game Wardens.
* Monitor vehicle permits compliance in District owned parks as
* Audit and inspect shoreline for permitted boat docks and
Click Apply for more information or to submit your resume today!