Detention Officer (PRN)
Location: Paint Rock
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Detention Officer PRN (As
Needed Basis) who has a passion for providing the highest quality
care in an institutional setting. The Detention Officer, PRN (As
Needed Basis) performs routine duties in accordance with
established policies, regulations and procedures to maintain order
and provide for the security, care and direct supervision of
inmates/residents in housing units, at meals, during recreation, on
work assignments and during all other phases of activity in a
correctional facility. May employ weapons or force to maintain
discipline and order. Must be able to work any post assignment on
- Responsible for maintaining order, safety, and security of
residents in a correctional facility.
- Engage in a variety of interchangeable work areas that
includes, but is not limited to, armory/key control, housing units,
kitchen, medical, visitation, etc. Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Must complete pre-service correctional officer training and,
where applicable, be a non-commissioned security officer licensed
by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license and clear driving record is
- Demonstrate ability to complete any required training, as
established or necessary to meet contract requirements and/or
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Disability/Veteran. Associated topics: asn, bsn, coronary,
intensive, maternal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery,
registered nurse, staff nurse
Keywords: CoreCivic, San Angelo , Detention Officer (PRN), Other , Paint Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!