Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Servers are personable and friendly individuals who thrive in a
face-paced environment and provide outstanding customer service by
ensuring residents have a great experience at every breakfast,
lunch, and dinner sitting.
Do you have a passion for helping people and want to make a true
impact in your next career move? Join our team at one of our senior
living communities offering independent living, assisted living, or
memory care where we put Residents First while being team-focused
and quality centered. We put Residents First, and our Associates
Matter! At Sagora, we invest and empower our team members for
upward movement within the company and in their careers. We are
certified as a Great Place to Work based on team member surveys!
Apply now to join our dedicated team who cares, just like you!
Our Core Values are Commitment, Empowerment, Communication, and
Did you know that our name Sagora comes from the combination of two
words Sage, which means wisdom or wise person, and Agora, which
means a gathering place. Our communities are a gathering place of
* On Demand Pay Request a pay advance of up to $500 and get paid
the same day!
* Discount and rewards program use for electronics, food, car
buying, travel, fitness, and more!
* Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life Insurance
* Flex Spending Account
* Dependent Care Flex Plan
* Health Savings Account with employer contributions
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching!
* Paid time off and Holiday pay
* Associate Assistance Program counseling services at the other end
of the phone!
* Discounted Meal Tickets
* Referral Bonus Program earn money for referring your friends!
* Tuition Assistance (for programs directly related to associates
* Lasting relationships with our residents! Our residents have so
much wisdom to share!
Community Name: Lyndale San Angelo
Address:6101 Grand Court Rd.
Phone number: 325-947-0043
Status (FT/PT/PRN): PT
Starting Pay: $10.50 - 14.11
What does a server at Sagora do?
* Being a Server on our Culinary team means helping with setup,
meal prep, serving, and cleanup
* Collect dishes and utensils from tables during mealtimes
* Take orders and make sure residents receive their food and drink
timely to have an excellent dining experience
* Maintain the dining room to be service ready
* Deep clean kitchen on a monthly basis
* Deliver meals to resident apartments as needed
What do you need to be a server?
* Excellent communication skills
* The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to
* Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with
residents, families, guests, and other associates in English
Because of the vulnerable population we serve, Sagora Senior Living
requires that all team members receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
Eligible exemption requests will be considered upon hire.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants
without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sagora, San Angelo , Server, Other , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!