Triclosan Operator L1
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Ethicon, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of
Companies, is recruiting for a Triclosan Operator , located in San
Ethicon, Inc. is a trusted, world-wide leader in surgical care. For
over a century, Ethicon has continuously introduced innovations in
wound closure, general surgery, wound management, women's health
and urology and aesthetic medicine that fulfill the company's
vision: Restoration of Body and of Life.
* The Triclosan Operator will be responsible for the operating
parameters for the application of Triclosan and Ethyl Acetate onto
a Tyvek patch processed on the Triclosan Application Machine (TAM)
as per the process specifications.
* This individual will complete all required shipping/receiving
documentation as required, with transactions completed in JD
Edwards (JDE) and/or other software applications.
* Ensure maximum efficiency from machine, ensuring maximum machine
utilization and ensuring minimum departmental non-productive
* Daily, weekly and/or monthly reporting of all department
operations as required.
* The Triclosan Operator will demonstrate mechanical/technical
aptitude to provide mechanical support for machines, including
minor adjustments and troubleshooting.
* Set-up and verify that machines are running within proper process
* Correct minor set-up problems, diagnose minor mechanical problems
and make mechanical adjustments as necessary. Resolve problems
associated with recurring jams and other mechanical problems.
* Order adequate supply of Triclosan solution as required with a
minimum of 36 hours lead time to the Chemistry lab.
* Set-up pump for dose on each patch within required tolerance,
verifying and documenting as per process specification.
* Send samples for testing, shipping approved lots as required.
* Complete all line clearance requirements, disposing of patches,
dried Triclosan and cleaning rags in appropriate waste
* Ensure vision camera area is maintained in clean condition,
cleaning the clear guard as necessary.
* Load proper color core on take-up reel as per process
specifications. Weigh and record sample weights on data sheet for
pumps as required.
* Complete all required shipping and receiving transportation
transactions as required from the San Angelo facility to Juarez,
Mexico, Johnson & Johnson Limited facility in Livingston, Scotland
and other facilities as required.
* Load rolls, data loggers and complete all required paperwork in
transportation cases and label transportation case. Transport
material to shipping dock as necessary, loading transportation
cases onto trucks.
* The Triclosan Operator will also be responsible for raw material
handling and the upkeep of associated floor stock and inventory
control. Ensure departmental practices, work areas and equipment is
kept in a safe and orderly fashion.
* Perform any other work of a related nature and perform other work
related duties as assigned. Follow current compliance regulations
and standards. Work in accordance with ISO 14001 principles and
environmental regulatory compliance requirements. Work in
accordance with Ethicon environmental policies and procedures.
* Complete annual certified production operator assessment. Attend
required Environmental Training. This individual will be held
accountable for production efficiencies, strict compliance with
process specifications and company standards of behavior. This
position is under a Collective Bargaining Agreement in a union
* The San Angelo Plant is a 24/7 operation; weekends and holidays
are included in the work schedule.
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, San Angelo , Triclosan Operator L1, Other , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!