Direct Support Program Supervisor
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Texas MENTOR, -a member of the Sevita family, -provides services
for adults with intellectual -and developmental disabilities and
medically complex needs.
Caregiver Supervisor / Direct Support Program SupervisorLocation:
San Angelo, TexasPay Range: - $11.00 to $12.00 -
Program Supervisor Are you looking for a career opportunity where
you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further!
This role is critical to our success. As a mission-driven
organization, we are intensely focused on expanding access to
services and developing new and more effective ways of delivering
supports and services to individuals with a range of intellectual
and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals.
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
-Equal -Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, San Angelo , Direct Support Program Supervisor, Other , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!