Company: Mueller Incorporated
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Material handlers perform material and product loading and
unloading activities. In their day to day duties, they operate a
forklift, overhead crane and construction tools.
- Properly load delivery truck, trailer or customer vehicle. Use
a combination of a forklift, overhead crane and manual labor to
- Accurately, safely and efficiently assemble and package work
- Receive and unload incoming material from vendor
- Assist in the movement of parts within and among workstations
- Perform safety inspections on forklift vehicles, overhead
cranes and equipment.
- Comply with all safety requirements and use applicable personal
protective equipment (PPE).
- Clean work area daily and perform preventative maintenance and
equipment checks as instructed.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A combination of education and experience may be
- Must be able to become certified to operate a forklift vehicle
and overhead crane.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting pay rate $13.50 an hour. Temp to hire
- Generous employer paid benefits valued at $5 to $10 an
- Dual Medical/Rx Plan Options - Base Plan: 100% paid premiums
for the employee and children; spouse coverage available for a
nominal payroll contribution. Buy-Up Plan: nominal payroll
contribution for the employee, children and spouse
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Occupational Illness & Injury
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Equal Opportunity Employer /Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Mueller Incorporated, San Angelo , Material Handler, Professions , Ballinger, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!