Medical Laboratory Technician
Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Specialty: Medical Laboratory TechnicianLocations: San Angelo,
TX Shift: Flexible, Various shiftsDuration: 13 weeksStart Date:
ASAP Job Description
- Medical laboratory technicians play an important role in the
prevention and diagnosis of diseases, such as cancer, diabetes and
- Medical lab technicians work under the supervision of a
physician, lab manager or medical technologist and perform
laboratory tests on specimens.
- Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory
technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex
scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids.
- These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and
independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and
- 1 year of recent experience
- Strong experience in Blood Bank and experience with the Siemens
Vistas in chemistry preferred.
- Epic experience preferred.
- Active state license.
- Certified or Licensed Technician preferred.About UsAll Medical
Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by
Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest
healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied
process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients
range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations
throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical
career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, San Angelo , Medical Laboratory Technician, Professions , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!