Production Control Clerk
Company: Leo Tech, LLC
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionLeo Tech LLC is a certified woman-owned small
business started in 2015 by Melody Vansandt. She has over 24 years
of experience working as a Defense Contractor and Consultant and
has held positions as Director of Pricing, Contracts Manager,
Program Manager, and EVM Manager. After decades of hard work in
contracting and program management, she realized she wanted to form
a company that genuinely cared for its customers and employees. Her
goal since then has been to treat her customers and employees the
way she would want to be treated. She has learned what does and
doesn't work through personal experience and never wants to be a
President/CEO who doesn't know her people.She encourages employees
to reach out to her if they ever want or need to; therefore, she
keeps her cell phone number in her email signature. She wants Leo
Tech to feel like a family and for everybody to reach their full
potential. She wants to empower employees and help them succeed in
their professional and personal lives - She never wants to limit an
individual's growth. There are endless possibilities and
opportunities for success when people work together toward a common
goal in an honorable and compassionate way. Leo Tech's leadership
has over 25 years of invaluable experience serving in geographical
locations worldwide. Leo Tech has been a Prime Contractor on all
25+ contracts since its' inception. Our Corporate and Personal
Experience illustrates our capability to respond effectively and
efficiently to all mission requirements and contingencies. What we
offer: Knowing that the employees are the lifeblood and reason that
Leo Tech exists, we offer full-time employees many benefits that
other companies may not. This includes medical, dental, vision,
short- and long-term disability, Telemedicine, Critical Care,
Accident, and voluntary life insurance. We have also worked with
our vendors to offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Will and
Legal document center, Identity theft kit, and beneficiary support
to help cope with the death of a loved one included in our
benefits. We also have a 401K plan for employees to contribute. All
full-time employees also received eleven paid Government holidays
per year. Employees receive Vacation and Sick time based on the
Contract requirements. We are currently seeking the following
Position *** Position is contingent on contract award***JOB
TITLE:PRODUCTION CONTROL CLERK JOB PURPOSE:Coordinate and expedite
the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an
establishment according to the production schedule. Duties include
reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment
schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine the
progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on the
progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production
problems.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- processing bench stock weekly walk-through and cycle (monthly)
- ordering parts and other items needed for shop stock
- processing TCTO kit requirements via IMDS/SBSS interface
- processing non-mission capable formats to report specific
action taken on Mission Capability (MICAP) requirements
- process Due In From Maintenance (DIFM) changes to indicate the
current status and location of DIFM assets
- processing due-in/due-out inputs to ensure data in both systems
- processing due-out cancellations on discontinued
- updating the SBSS with maintenance turnaround transactions of
items repaired and reused by maintenance
- forcing release Due Out Release (DOR) TCTO kits to
- Distribute production schedules or work orders to
- Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or
staffing tables to determine personnel or material requirements or
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials or supplies
necessary to meet production demands.
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or
parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess
progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design
changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other
interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales,
production, or engineering.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to
coordinate production or shipping activities and resolve complaints
or eliminate delays.
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work
processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to
standards and specifications.
- Record production data, including volume produced consumption
of raw materials or quality control measures.
- Calculate figures, such as required amounts of labor or
materials, manufacturing costs, or wages, using pricing schedules,
adding machines, calculators, or computers.
- Compile information, such as production rates and progress,
materials inventories, materials used, or customer information so
that status reports can be completed.
- Compile and prepare documentation related to production
sequences, transportation, personnel schedules, purchase,
maintenance, or repair orders.
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading,
or cost reports.
- Contact suppliers to verify shipment details.
- Plan production commitments or timetables for business units,
specific programs, or jobs, using sales forecasts.
- Establish and prepare product construction directions and
locations and information on required tools, materials, equipment,
numbers of workers needed, and cost projections.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays,
difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum of 1-year experience of production control
- High School or equivalentEXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in production control PREFERRED
- Aerospace industry experience in production control
- Active Security ClearanceLeo Tech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity
and Drug-Free Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Leo Tech, LLC, San Angelo , Production Control Clerk, Professions , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!