Blend Plant Operator, I
Posted on: January 16, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
* Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the
blending and manufacturing of finished products including; quality
tests of finished products, proper documentation, packaging of
finished products to either tank/tote/drum/pail, stocking finished
product in the stock location, and maintaining awareness of
environmental and health safety.
* This position will also coordinate the shipping and receiving of
finished products and raw materials including; maintaining quality
control and documentation of products received, understanding
D.O.T. regulations for shipping products, and creating proper
paperwork and load materials on the truck according to D.O.T.
* Responsible the loading and unloading of trailers and
* Train new plant operators on their job responsibilities,
functions, procedures, and safety.
* Organize products and maintain the cleanliness of the facility
and yard by keeping it free from dirt and debris.
* Acts as a primary link for communication between the plant
operators and management and monitors inventory control
* This includes bringing any issues to the attention of
* Participates in the on-call rotation for all after hour
deliveries and receives additional compensation for on- call
* Requires 0 to 2 years of experience and HS diploma/GED.
* Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
349 Private Road 4473, Sonora, Texas, 76950, United States
Requisition Number: 164523
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, San Angelo , Blend Plant Operator, I, Professions , Sonora, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!