Location: San Angelo
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general agencies
in South Texas and is now a member of Gallagher, a world wide
expert in risk management solutions. Our first agency was founded
in 1997 and the managing general agency operations commenced in
2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its
captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise locations.
Today Pronto has over 200 captive locations in Texas and recent
expansion into California and Florida market. Our vision is to
become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance products a
reality for all.
Licensing details: We help you obtain your insurance license by
guiding you through the licensing process. Applicants must be ready
and able to pass the agent licensing test or have a license to sell
home and auto insurance already. Employment is contingent upon
getting the agent license within a 60-day trial period.
Sales Agent/Broker Position
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Hourly Base Pay + Performance Bonuses
- Agency Hours of Operation: Shift and hours will vary depending
- Training details: We provide paid training, therefore no
previous insurance experience is required
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primarily focused on increasing sales for agency.
- Responsible for selling company products/services through
resellers/channels in assigned territory.
- Represents the company in all activities associated with
- Maintains healthy relationships with customers and ensure
complete customer satisfaction.
- Creates campaigns for agency to drive revenue and coordinate
- Ensures cold calls are being done on applications generated
- All renewal quotes are made and all quotes are followed
- All grassroots marketing is done on a daily basis.
- Monitors daily marketing activities by establishing and
maintaining business relationships.Attend sales trainings as
- Create campaigns for agency to drive revenue and coordinate
customer appreciation events.
- Ensure agency is clean and properly stocked with marketing
materials and office supplies.
- Monitor daily marketing activities by establishing and
maintaining business relationships
- Provide reports to MGA and effectively communicate with Sales
Agency Managers, Pronto MGA/GA, Underwriting Personnel, and Pronto
MGA/GA Claims Department
- Ensure that all claim inquiries are directed to the MGA/GA
- Ensure that the Picture Report is printed periodically and all
the pictures have been uploaded accordingly.
- Count money and balance with Daily Deposit Report when ending
- Prepare and make daily or nightly deposits.
- Will travel to various locations as needed.
Education & Experience Required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year sales or customer service
- An attitude for success and desire to make money
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to type and use computer to capture data
- Must be able to help customers, provide information, and
process payments quickly and attentively in a friendly positive
- Must be bilingual in English & Spanish, required.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements: Submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered. 18 years of age or older. Willing to
submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a background
investigation. Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S.
For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc.
hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and
temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those
with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such
as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work
authorization. Willing to execute RPS' Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
Risk Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to
equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor
favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Risk Placement Services will make reasonable
accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an
otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
Keywords: Gallagher, San Angelo , Sales Agent, Sales , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!