Company: Disability Solutions
Location: San Angelo
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Ethicon is recruiting for a Line Coordinator , located in San
Angelo, TX . For over 100 years, Ethicon has stood side by side
with healthcare professionals around the world, sharing the same
passion to improve and save lives. From the creation of the first
sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive
procedures, we are committed to advancing surgical care so that
patients live longer, more fulfilling lives. Our surgical
technologies and solutions include sutures, staplers, energy
devices, trocars and hemostats along with interventional ablation,
robotics and digital solutions. We are part of Johnson & Johnson
MedTech. Learn more about our company, products, procedure
solutions, and latest advancements at . SummaryUnder limited
direction of the Facilitator, provides administrative and
operational support to assigned manufacturing lines. Safely and
efficiently executes daily tasks including entering and reviewing
data, ordering materials for production, and coordinating
manufacturing resources. ResponsibilitiesUnder limited direction
and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local
laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and
guidelines, this position:
- Orders raw materials/supplies through purchasing system.
- As required, enters data into Quality Management Systems i.e.
NC, Audit, and CAPA. Assists with investigations/corrective
actions/product dispositions as required.
- Recommends quality and process improvements as required.
- Labels and segregates nonconforming materials.
- Keeps accurate and legible records; conducts final review of
batch records as required.
- Confirms line metrics are up-to-date.
- Confirms all associate training is up-to-date. Assists in
training associates for compliance with all regulatory, corporate,
and local policies as required.
- Monitors attendance for Facilitator approval and investigates
discrepancies as needed.
- Under limited direction of the Facilitator, provides
operational support to assigned manufacturing lines.
- Under facilitator or manager guidance, assists in the
supervision for specific manufacturing lines, ensuring optimal use
of equipment, personnel, and materials
- Assists the Facilitator in monitoring line performance and work
operations as needed and provides work directions to production
- Investigates aging batches and prioritizes flow to meet
- Records production and inventory information, including cycle
counts, into the applicable manufacturing production planning
- Assists or leads the start-up/close-out production meetings as
- In the absence of the Facilitator, conducts IPT Meetings.
- Maintains work tracking databases as required i.e. downtime
trackers, day by the hour, Gemba, etc.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned by the
- Ensures safe working conditions and supports safety initiatives
within the facility, such as emergency response, ergonomics, safe
behavior programs, etc.
- Demonstrates teamwork in identifying, evaluating, and resolving
problems within the department.
- Complies with all applicable quality management system,
environmental, safety and occupational health policies. (for
example, ISO 13485, ISO14001 & OSHAS18001).
- Responsible to ensure that expired inventory is removed
physically and in the system at the same time, submit RID's and
complete cycle counts out for expired material every week.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or
opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for
ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to
Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources
needed to do so are available and in good condition, if
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with
all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
Keywords: Disability Solutions, San Angelo , Line Coordinator, Other , San Angelo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!